[TenTec] Pegasus and computer noise problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus and computer noise problems
From: rheming@attglobal.net (Richard W. Hemingway)
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2000 21:23:47 -0500
I am posting this THANKS generally to everyone who has responded to my plea
rather than respond to everyone separately, as they are numerous.  What a
great list and what a help. At this point it seems that is definitely the
monitor and I have not had much luck pulling cables or using a few ferrit
clamps, but will follow all your suggestions.

BTW I did find a mu metal custom shield that would fit my monitor - only
about $ 850!!!  Not a viable solution <gr>!!

Dick Hemingway, N5XRD
Plano, TX