[TenTec] Need info on Iambic paddle??

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need info on Iambic paddle??
From: patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk (John - G3JAG)
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 09:51:33 +0100 (BST)
Or you can try the G4ZPY home site:
http://website.lineone.net/~g4zpy/index.htm

That miniature VHS paddle is not the standard VHS - its much smaller and
lighter. Its probably what I ought to get for portable use with my K2.
But don't get rid of it !! You will find it difficult to get hold of
another.

I use a regular VHS paddle made for me by G4ZPY and its no lightweight
job. Gordon lives fairly near to me; he operates a small family
business and makes stuff strictly to order; he is VERY busy.
I also have a Bencher and a March paddle. Since I got the VHS and the
March, the Bencher has been standing idle. The VHS is used on my K2 and
the March is hooked to the keyer for my Omni-V. But a lightweight paddle
would make more sense for the K2 !

John G3JAG

P.S. who says its difficult to get stuff from TT ?? I just got spares
from them in less than a week and I'm way outside CONUS range. The
service is as always excellent ....

E-Mail: John - G3JAG <patents@dx0man.prestel.co.uk>