[TenTec] Garage sale - HF/VHF/PS/ANTs/Tuners/accys/more as of 4-21-2000

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Garage sale - HF/VHF/PS/ANTs/Tuners/accys/more as of 4-21-2000
From: ham@w3eax.umd.edu (Scott Rosenfeld [N7JI])
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 00:19:02 -0400 (EDT)
The ham radio garage sale continueth...have sold some, MORE TO GO...

The list, as of 21 April 2000...and I will be in Dayton in May...

                ...can deliver in person...

HF RIGS (QRP and otherwise)

Ten-Tec Paragon 585, excellent condition.  General coverage HF xcvr.  Box,
manual, mic, std. filters.                                      $950

Radio Shack HTX-100 10m SSB/CW mobile, good cond. w/box         $125

Oak Hills Research "Classic," 20/40m QRP CW rig.  Some scrapes but works
well.  Manual.                                                  $170

Small Wonder Labs SW40 40m QRP CW rig w/painted factory case.  Nearly
perfect condition, w/manual.                                    $80

Ten-Tec 1340 40m QRP CW rig.  Excellent cond. w/manual.         $80

Ten-Tec 1340, not quite up to snuff.                            $70

Emtech 40m QRP CW rig.  Manual is somewhere around here.        $80

ANTENNA TUNERS & WATTMETERS & OTHER STUFF

Palomar PT-340 Tuner-Tuner - for pre-tuning your antenna audibly.
Excellent condition, sell for $99 new, asking $65.  Req. 9V battery.

Autek WM-1 computing wattmeter PEP/avg computing wattmeter.  Unit is in
near-perfect condition physically but I seem to remember something about
it not working last time I tried it a year ago.  Sells for $133 new,
asking $85 as no wattmeter is that hard to fix...I just don't have the
time to think about it right now.                               $85

Radio Shack digital wattmeter, MTA-20.  New in box.  Works down to a watt
(use one myself for QRP) and up to 2kW.  Part #21-527.          $50

MFJ-934 combination 300w antenna tuner / artificial ground.  New in box.
New price is $169.  Theoretically eliminates RF current on equipment
chassis by creating current sink on either actual ground wire or single
counterpoise thrown out window, laid along floor, etc.          $130

Nye Viking MB-VA top of the line antenna tuner.  Handles many kW.  Sells
new for about $850.  Excellent condition, rarely used over a few watts.
                                                                $525

AEA QT-1 antenna tuner w/wattmeter.  Someone once put too much power
through it and the some of the coil forms, well, melted.  It's pretty
much the same as B&W Airdux.  However, the coil still looks like a coil,
and I've used it successfully on HF and 6 meters at QRP levels.  The rest
of the unit is in excellent shape and the metering works fine.  Has a
cross-needle meter.                                             $50

VHF radios

Alinco DR-610 2m/440 mobile.  Excellent condition w/box, manual, $360

Radio Shack HTX-212 50w 2m mobile FM, excellent condition.      $150.

Radio Shack HTX-242 50w 2m mobile FM, excellent condition.      $160.

Radio Shack HTX-202 2m handie talkie - great ham-band-only RX.  Excellent
condition.  Comes w/battery, charger, antenna, and manual.  Have one with
box and two without.                                            $110 ea.

Alinco DJ-F1T 2m HT w/extended RX range.  Excellent condition.  Comes
w/battery, charger, antenna, and manual                         $140

Yaesu FT-470R 2m/440 HT, excellent condition w/battery, charger, antenna,
and manual.  Extended receive.                                  $250

Yaesu FT-50R w/FTT-12 DVR keypad.  Excellent condition w/box, etc, $240

Radio Shack PRO-2039 base scanner, cell blocked, exc. cond. in box,$160

Radio Shack Pro-51 handheld scanner, cell blocked, exc. cond. in box,$160

VHF amps & accessories

Comet CF-360 HF/VHF duplexer, break point is 30 MHz.            $45
Larsen AD2/70 2m/440 duplexer - UHF connectors                  $25
Radio Shack HTA20 30w 2m amp, exc. cond.                        $45
Non-working Radio Shack HTA20, don't remember why not wkg.      $20
Mirage B23 30w 2m amp, on/off switch installed, VG cond.        $55
RF Concepts VHF-1-60 2m HT amplifier, 1w in gives 60w out.      $160

Power Supplies

Lambda LNS-P-12, 12VDC @ 14A, good cond.                        $75
Lambda LM-D12 12VDC @ 10A, screws missing.  SIX pass xistors.   $50
LH Research, 5V @ 150A & 12V @ 10A.                             $100
Tripp-Lite PR-7B 12VDC @ 5A (7.5A surge)                        $35
Video camera power pack - 12 VDS @ 2A w/cig. ltr. socket        $35
Mitsubishi 12VDC @ 800mA underrated power supply                $25
TrippLite PR-4.5A 12VDC@3.5A (4.5A surge)                       $27
Astron RS-35A 12VDC@25A (35A surge)                             $120
Astron RS-20A 12VDC@16A (20A surge)                             $70

If you have a 706 I might consider a trade as I wouldn't mind having a
SPARE rig...

Offers considered but no trades, please - that's how I got into this
situation :)  All prices are plus shipping.

Scott Rosenfeld  ARS N7JI
541-684-9970  Eugene, OR  Land o' much rain
If you find me on the air, I'm probably in my car
ham@w3eax.umd.edu  http://w3eax.umd.edu/~ham