[TenTec] FS: Omni D Series A (Mint Condition)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Omni D Series A (Mint Condition)
From: DSJKALLEN@aol.com (DSJKALLEN@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 15:34:58 EDT
Omni D Series A ("The Original Omni") in mint condition for sale.  The
wrap-around aluminum bezel is also in excellent to mint condition.  The
optional noise blanker is installed.  Full output power on all bands and
receiver is excellent.  I will also include the optional DC breaker for use
with non-Ten-Tec power supplies and batteries.

It has always been serviced by Ten-Tec, and recently returned from a full
inspection, PTO rebuild, and complete alignment.  Includes original owner's
manual and documentation.  I will share shipping and insurance costs with the
buyer and will ship via whatever method the buyer prefers.  Also, I will
double-box the unit with plenty of foam packing to minimize the chance of any
shipping damage.

$350.00 or best offer

Don Allen W9CW
Urbana, IL