[TenTec] Anyone Build a Model 1201 Mike Kit?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Anyone Build a Model 1201 Mike Kit?
From: pcuellar@bright.net (Phil Cuellar)
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:26:33 -0400
Brian,
I built a 1201 just before field day last year. I took my time building it
and it went together fine. The only "dicey" part that I can recall is where
you loop the leads of the LED through the PC board in a 180 degree bend, and
adjust the height of the LED to the proper level in the mic base. You'll see
what I'm talking about when you get there. Use care here and you should be
fine. Mine has worked every bit as well as the factory assembled model. I'm
very satisfied with it.

73 de KI8JQ - Phil