[TenTec] Centaur's 811A's Replaced with 572B's

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Centaur's 811A's Replaced with 572B's
From: cherry@neta.com (Jim FitzSimons)
Date: Tue, 09 May 2000 16:22:30 -0700
Ken, I replaced my old 811A's with new 572B's.
They run cooler. You can not put out any more power
since the power supply was designed for 811A's.
I asked Ten Tec and they said 572A's will work and
they warned me not to overload the power supply.
These 572A's operate much better. I do not have to
worry about overloading the tubes.
Best regards, Jim FitzSimons W7ANF