[TenTec] dead out of the box

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] dead out of the box
From: rbdrake@erols.com (Richard B Drake)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:24:47 -0400
Yes, you could do that. On the other hand, I presume that you
bought the item in the first place because you wanted it. So, why
not give the vender a chance to make it right before getting
nasty. I have never heard of a case where Ten-Tec did not make it
right and by the way, they do pay the return shipping costs!

---
73, Rich - W3ZJ

http://www.contesting.com/km9p/search.htm