[TenTec] PEGASUS FP

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] PEGASUS FP
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:02:45 -0400
After looking at the specs for the Pegasus FP,  it is my opinion that the
Pegasus FP is a Pegasus with a built in computer and screen to control it.
I believe the radio hardware to be identical in the two radios.   The .35 uV
sensitivity in the Pegasus is more than ample sensitivity.

Carl Moreschi
919-676-1991 x135
cjm@qvssoftware.com