[TenTec] FS: Nice T-T Argosy-II w/PSU (reduced price)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Nice T-T Argosy-II w/PSU (reduced price)
From: k7sz@epix.net (Richard Arland)
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:43:32 -0400

 The rig is a digital Argosy. VERY nice condition. Some scratches on the
 PSU but the rig is cherry. It has the normal SSB 2.4 KHz filter and a
 500 CW along with the Embeded Research copy of the active AF filter
 installed. No noise blanker (which didn't work that well anyway). PTO
 was rebuilt 1 year ago. There is a modification for a sightless
operator
 (I have that add-on unit as well) to receive audible annunciation of
the
 operating frequency.

 I have a copy of the manual that will go with the rig.

 $400 and buyer pays shipping.

 The T-T Model 1208 6 meter transverter is sold. Thanks to all who
replied.
 Personal e-mail replys only.

 73 Rich K7SZ