[TenTec] Ten Tec:HF Transceivers For Sale

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec:HF Transceivers For Sale
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 19:21:10 -0700 (PDT)
On Fri, 30 Jun 2000 Davenbarstow@aol.com wrote:

>       as there are no dealers that will take Ten Tec
>       Equipment as trade in . So I guess when you buy

Hi Dave -  I think you hit the market on a downturn, LOTS of new DSP and
fancy bell and whistle rigs recently introduced.  Kenwood TS-850's (not
bad for a non Ten-Tec rig) can be had for around $850.  That amazes me.  I
think everything is shifting in the ham gear market.  I experience it too
hi hi.

FYI, I do see Burghardt's page with used Ten Tec gear all the time.  I
think the Ham Station used gear list had some Ten Tec stuff last time I
looked.

Clark
WA3JPG