[TenTec] 544 Troubleshooting Help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 544 Troubleshooting Help
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 22:41:54 EDT
Hi Alan,

Thanks very much for the message.  You won't believe this, but I just
wiggled the bandswitch back and forth and it seems to prove your hypothesis
- working pretty well now.  When I switch bands, I can see an aberrant
frequency display for an instant and then the correct frequency.  I'll get
the can of De-Oxit out and give the bandswitch contacts a little spritz.

Yes, good ole simple 544 is back in business.  Thanks to you and Mike for
the suggestions.  I love this little rig!

Tnx/73,
Barry  N1EU

P.S.  BTW Alan, I'm outside of Albany, NY - about 3-4 hours SW of Montpelier

To: <tentec@contesting.com>

To: <tentec@contesting.com>