[TenTec] repost, blow out

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] repost, blow out
From: n3byy@speakeasy.org (Scott Howell)
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 23:08:46 -0400 (EDT)
Seems some may not have gotten my msg clearly do to the caps lock key I
didn't realize it was on.
Sorry about that, the speech synth I use doesn't always do well in
changing the pitch so I know the key is locked.

Ok, so here's what is left.

Just added Single lever Ten-Tec paddle. Very good shape. $30

1. all handkeys are sold.

2. Ladderline is sold

3. APC UPS 420 watt with all cables manuals original new in box, and will
work with Linux/Unix and Windows/NT $175.

4. 40ft approx that is, RG213/U

5. approx 35ft RG8X (mini 8X)

6. 2 High Q baluns new, will handle easily 100 watts, but my xyl couldn't
find the pwr rating, but I would be willing to go out on a limb and say
they handle 500 watts or more.
THey are pretty good size $20 or $35 for the pair

7. about 100ft stranded antenna wire. Same wire used on the g5rv
dipoles. $5

8. A box full of many items including a hand foll of reducers for RG174,
RG8X/RG59, 6 position antenna switch (missing knob) N type connectors,
several plugs 1/4 & 1/8 for making up cords for keys, and a number of
dogbones.
There's likely other stuff in there I can't recall. I'll take $15 for all
the stuff.

9. MFJ 1700B 76 radios and 6 antennas can be connected, Also, has
input/output for an inline tuner etc.
Excellent condx. $45.

All items priced include shipping.

tnx es 72/73 de Scott/n3byy