[TenTec] G-8000SDX Owners, PSK and IF's and OMNI VI+, CAT564 Upgrade.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] G-8000SDX Owners, PSK and IF's and OMNI VI+, CAT564 Upgrade.
From: k5yef@airmail.net (Art Harding)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 09:34:16 -0500
Howdy,

I got a few things you might be interested in:

1) If you have a YAESU G-800SDX rotor you might like this idea to add a
Great Circle Map to your control box:

http://www.k5yef.com/G-800SDX/g-800sdx.html

2) If you're interested in using your radio IF filters for PSK31 operation
then come by and see what we're doing with the OMNI VI+ in this regard:

http://www.k5yef.com/Next/next.html

3) And finally, Version 1.8 of CAT564 is available for download:

http://www.k5yef.com

73 Art K5YEF