[TenTec] Value of Omni C/243/PS/229A Setup?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Value of Omni C/243/PS/229A Setup?
From: 70511.3041@compuserve.com (Wilford D. Lindsey)
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2000 19:36:10 -0400
Gang:

I am considering selling a complete, exceptional setup = a Ten-Tec OMNI C,
the matching VFO, matching power supply, and the matching 229A tuner.  All
units are absolutely pristine and never used mobile or in the field
whatsoever.

The main rig recently underwent a complete tuneup and PTO rebuild at
Ten-Tec in Sevierville, TN.  It works perfectly and is a joy to use.

Of course I have a complete of original manuals.

What value should I set on the complete outfit?  Or, is it priced
separately for each unit? Many thanks for any input you might have.  Thanks
in advance.

72/73,
--W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
   DSBF
   PO Box 6028
   Bismarck, ND 58506
   (Shipping = DSBF, 2020 Lovett Ave, Bismarck, ND, 58504)
   E-Mail = K0EVZ@arrl.net