[TenTec] Corsair II vs. Digital Trition 544

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II vs. Digital Trition 544
From: w4foa@voy.net (B. J. "Tony" Martin)
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 16:38:13 -0400
Jim,
Keep the Triton and buy the Corsair II....keep 'em both.
Then look for a mint OMNI C line and get it too.  I've
had 'em all (well, almost) and felt "post-partem depression"
each time I sold/traded one of 'em.  It's a terrible feeling,
believe me.  Seriously, guess I would opt for the Corsair II
if I HAD TO MAKE A CHOICE.  73
Tony, W4FOA
(OMNI C, C2, OMNI 6+)