[TenTec] FS: PARAGON, Matching PS, Maybe an OMNI-C or DELTA

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: PARAGON, Matching PS, Maybe an OMNI-C or DELTA
From: k5id@ipa.net (Ken Graham)
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 16:32:28 -0500
You Guessed it, Too many TEN-TEC's (is that possible?)
I'm gonna keep whatever is left, along with my Corsair....

All units are clean, 100% functional, and with Manuals. Panels are all
nearly perfect, with Proper knobs.  Exception to that is that the Omni C has
the two switch knobs with aluminum colored inserts rather than the smokey
color.  There is also a tiny spot on the Omni tunung knob where the smokey
color is gone.

PARAGON, perfect front panel, otherwise nearly perfect.
Has the Giehl chip, standard filters--  $775 plus shipping.....
1.8,  .5,  and .25 filters for Paragon @ $40 each with Paragon.
705 Desk mike  $25 with Paragon.
Power supply matching the Paragon  @  $80 with Paragon.
Package deal, Lets talk about it....

Omni c a beauty, 1.8 and .5 filters.  No scratches or wear (except as noted
above, and some VERY minor dings along the Aluminum trim ring)
$400 plus ship

Delta, all correct knobs, don't see any defects, .5 filter... $350 plus
ship.
280 ps can be had with either the Delta or Omni  $75.

Regards,  Ken   K5ID