[TenTec] Corsair II Station/Access FS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Corsair II Station/Access FS
From: K4MPE@aol.com (K4MPE@aol.com)
Date: Wed, 26 Jul 2000 00:57:14 EDT
Recently purchased my first Japanese transceiver (a ham for 41 years). Now,
must sell one of my two Corsair II stations. Unit 561 serial number: 027x.
Sent to Ten-Tec in April, '00 for a check-up/going over (have documentation).
Includes matching 263G external VFO, 961 power supply/speaker, ALL factory
filters, mic and ALL manuals. Also, boxed in factory cartons for shipment.  A
non-smoker. No Scratches on any of the units or any "fading" (due to wear) of
letters/numbers on panels. You will be amazed at how new this rig looks!

No trades or swaps. I already have 3 stations and need to get rid of other
things as well. :-)  Only serious inquiries need to respond. You pay shipping
and insurance. Firm price:  $800.

Contact me at K4MPE@aol.com or through the reflector if interested. I'll
e-mail you the telephone number and best time of day to catch me.  I retired
in January and have a lot of "honey-do" projects going on presently.  In and
out of house a lot.

73 and thanks,   Phil / K4MPE