[TenTec] For Sale: OMNI VI (upgraded to plus) -- I've had it!!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: OMNI VI (upgraded to plus) -- I've had it!!
From: crooke@prodigy.net (Jim Crooke)
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 18:50:09 -0500
Dale L Martin wrote

> I don't wear watches anymore because they lose or gain time after a while.
> The last one I had lost 3 seconds over about 9 months.  Geez.

Dale, check out the article in August QST on the Arcon Zeit wristwatch.
Designed just for the discriminating technology folk.  Now you won't be late
again after you've had it 9 months. :-)
I'd be happy to relieve you of your frustrations of the "defective" Omni VI.
I'll send my address and you can mail it right out!

 73,   Jim WB0HQV