[TenTec] Trade for clean TEN-TEC equipment

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Trade for clean TEN-TEC equipment
From: gctotten@juno.com (Gerald C Totten)
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:52:10 -0400

Hi Gang,
  I just took down a tower from an estate sale and will consider swapping
it for good, clean TEN-TEC equipment of equal value.  Looking for a QSK
amplifier or a late rig.  I will make up any difference in cash.  Sorry I
can not ship the tower but will consider delivering it in and around
Michigan.
  The Tower is a HEIGHTS 48 foot Heavy Duty aluminum unit in good shape.
It is a tilt over unit ( tilts at 16' ) with a 22" base and a 14" top
section rated at 14 sq. ft. of wind load.  I was able to save the steel
base hinges.  I also have another 14" section which would make it a 56
foot tower with a rating of 11 sq. ft.  Anyone interested may e-mail me
direct.

73, have a nice weekend
Jerry  K8JRO