[TenTec] FS--Complete OMNI-C setup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS--Complete OMNI-C setup
From: 70511.3041@compuserve.com (Wilford D. Lindsey)
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 10:54:36 -0400
Gang:

After much consideration, have reluctantly decided to part with my
excellent Ten Tec OMNI C station.  I know, I know.  Will probably kick
myself, but someone will be the lucky new owner :-).

This is a *complete* setup--OMNI C transceiver, matching 243 Remote VFO,
matching 255 Power Supply, and the Ten-Tec 229A antenna tuner.  NOTE that
the rig has all WARC bands and CW filtres.

Everything looks new.  The rig just returned from a PTO rebuild and tuneup
at the Ten Tec factory.  Offer includes a complete set of the original
manuals.  Will ship in Ten-Tec packing boxes.

Total for the entire setup = $815.00, including insured UPS shipping to any
address in the continental USA.  If interested, let me know.  Thanks.

72/73,
--W.D. (Doc) Lindsey
   DSBF
   PO Box 6028
   Bismarck, ND 58506
   (Shipping = DSBF, 2020 Lovett Ave, Bismarck, ND, 58504)
   E-Mail = K0EVZ@arrl.net