[TenTec] Ten-Tec Service/ Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten-Tec Service/ Jupiter
From: nw4p@martha.xtn.net (nw4p@martha.xtn.net)
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 20:34:43 -0400
Hello Everybody,
     I know that you have heard this story hundreds of times
but...... Anyway, while putting together a very simple TT kit,
I got in a hurry and made a costly mistake. I went to TT and
Paul got me the replacement parts and wouldn't charge anything.
I think that's pretty good when it was my fault and not theirs.
      BTW, Scott took the time and got out a Jupiter for me to
look at.  Gentlemen, I was impressed!!! I was saving my money
for a second rig, maybe an Omni C, but this thing is nice.
I believe they have another winner. What am I going to do ??
Titan II, Jupiter, Omni C, Filters, etc., How can I explain
a purchase that size ??
   Later,  gotta sponge up the drool!!
   73  Richard   NW4P