[TenTec] FS: Titan 425

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS: Titan 425
From: jkoppi@pclink.com (Joseph Koppi)
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 10:41:26 -0500
Hi, guys:  I've had mixed emotions about this for quite some time, but I
think I am now ready to offer for sale my Titan 425; but I've got a somewhat
unusual story.

I bought the Titan used from TT last July.  It is one of the later model
Titans, but not a Titan Gold.  I paid $1900 plus shipping.  I dealt with
Stan Brock (who, by the way, is from this neck of the woods).  Stan was very
helpful.  I took delivery of the Titan in early July, but I have never
unpacked it.  It is sitting in my front entry way unopened for over a year.

Thus, if I offer it for sale, I can't really say how well it works.  I
thought about selling it back to Ten-Tec, but Stan told me that the only
thing he could do is offer $1550 on a trade-in.  Stan said he would be
willing to verify to anyone who calls that I did, indeed, buy the Titan from
TT.  Of course, he can't speak to the amp's current condition, but, as I
said, it is still unopened in the box.

So, it comes to this:  if anyone is interested in the Titan, I will be
willing to sell it for $1600 plus shipping.  I realize that the
circumstances are somewhat unusual, so we should probably talk about it.
You can reach me in the evenings at (651) 457-2916.  If I'm not here (my son
plays baseball two or three nights a week and some weekends), leave a
message and I'll return the call.

Let me know if you're interested.

Joe Koppi, WØSU
St. Paul, MN