[TenTec] Bill Carver's AGC mods...........

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Bill Carver's AGC mods...........
From: Brian" <brian@iquest.net (Brian)
Date: Wed, 9 Aug 2000 11:28:54 -0400
The ARRL website for members shows the article as:

QST, May 1996,  Page 39 - A High-Performance AGC/IF Subsystem

Copies of articles are not available for download. Exceptions are:

QST Product Review columns from 1980-present.

Some contest results are available first on the Members Only home page, then
on the public Contest Branch pages.
Some back issues of QST and QEX are available from ARRL. QST issues are $5
each, postpaid; QEX issues are $4 each, postpaid. Contact pubsales@arrl.org
for availability.

You can get a photocopy of any article for $3 ($5 for nonmembers) for each
article requested.
Contact the ARRL Technical Secretary (reprints@arrl.org, 1-860-594-0278) if
you wish to get photocopies.

All of the text of QST, QEX and NCJ appears on the annual periodicals
CD-ROM.
Available for 1995 and each year thereafter, the periodicals CD-ROMs are
usable with Windows 3.1 and later.

Copies of QST articles from 1994 and earlier are available on CD-ROM in the
QST View series. (Windows 3.1 and later.)