[TenTec] need help

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] need help
From: wb2vuf@qsl.net (wb2vuf)
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2000 09:49:55 -0400
Here's another way to do it:

Raid the local Radio Shack store and get a little 500 ohm to 8 ohm
transformer, a 1000 ohm potentioneter, and the appropriate plugs
to mate with the Argosy and the computer. Connect the 8 ohm side of
the transformer to the phone jack on the transceiver. Connect the pot
across the 500 ohm side. Connect one leg of the pot to the gorund side
of the PC connector and connect the wiper to the center conductor
(high side) of the PC connector. Adjust the pot to prevent overloading
the sound card.

                        73, Bob WB2VUF