[TenTec] Need Svetlana 811A

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Need Svetlana 811A
From: Tom Branch" <tom.branch@qth.com (Tom Branch)
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 18:23:21 -0500
Karl,

You might want to replace them with a matched set to balance the load
between the tubes.  I've run both the Svetlana and the Cetron's in my
AL-811H (4 811As) with no problems.  I've noted that the Svetlana's require
more drive than the Cetron's.

I think RF Parts still has some of the Svetlana 811As in-stock.

http://www.rfparts.com

I just checked their site and they are listing them as available in limited
supplies.

I've stocked up on 811As--I have a set of Svetlana, a set of Cetron, and 2
sets of Taylor (RF Parts house brand - Chinese) on the shelf.  Of course the
572B is a direct replacement.

GL es 73 de Tom, K4NR