[TenTec] 540 vs 544

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] 540 vs 544
From: prvalko@oakland.edu (Paul R. Valko)
Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2000 06:02:43 -0400 (EDT)

I dunno how Ten*Tec does it, because the radios seem to be electrically
identical, but the 544 has a MUCH better receiver!

In fact, you can tell just by looking at it that it must have a better
receiver.

Of course, that's just my opinion, I might be wrong.

73! =paul= W8KC
Collector of Ten*Tecs and other fine plastics.
  Visit the Virtual Ten*Tec Museum at:
  <http://www.acs.oakland.edu/~prvalko>