[TenTec] TEN TEC FS 546B 280 PS

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] TEN TEC FS 546B 280 PS
From: RODKC4MMR@aol.com (RODKC4MMR@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 16:45:54 EDT
 I have aquired an Omni d series b 546 b  whitch after lots of cleaning and
checking is now for sale or trade . it has no warc bands and has had some
holes drilled in back and a spk jack added for ext spk . the frace is very
clean and for the most part the unit is in great working order asking $
350.00 or tentec trade or any other offer will be concidered.

 I also have a 280 power supply this unit is clean but has been painted so it
is not mint any way works great asking $100.00 or trade and will look ata
package deal
for both if necessary.

I can be reached at 813 654 3236 or email your number and I will call you 73

ROD KC4MMR