[TenTec] OMNI VI+ CAT564 VER 1.9 gets better 'n better

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] OMNI VI+ CAT564 VER 1.9 gets better 'n better
From: k5yef@airmail.net (Art Harding)
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2000 11:02:10 -0500
Hi OMNI VI+ folks - and those of you who expressed interest!

Version 1.9 of CAT564 to control your OMNI VI+ transceiver from your PC is
quite a jump from the last version.  The most significant addition, I
believe, if the ability for you to create unlimited pop-up menus to deploy
your radio Write them in plain text - the rules are simple - and they will
be called from the program when you want them.  Make up menus for skeds,
nets - it's your call.  And you can try this feature in freeware too!  Go to
the site and see what I mean! You can simply download a HELP file if you
just want a look-see and you can download the whole enchilada without
obligation also.
download.  I'm still working on a bigger documentation.)

Hope you'll give it a try!

73
Art K5YEF
http://www.k5yef.com