[TenTec] Operating voltage(s)

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Operating voltage(s)
From: jmerril1@twcny.rr.com (John L Merrill)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 07:52:47 -0400
This is an appent trait of a DeltaII. I know of a couple of others that have
the same "problem". An IC-751A has this problem too. Some circiuts regulate
the "12" volts down to what they need. In some cases they need more than 12
volts to regulate properly. I guess every radio has it's lower limit. Some
lower than others.