[TenTec] omni D station for sale.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] omni D station for sale.
From: prosolar@sssnet.com (mike bryce)
Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2000 19:02:42 -0400
Boys and girls....

In excess of my needs I have a Omni D (digital) with matching VFO and
matching power supply. I also have the manuals.

I purchased this station and have used it on the air.  again, it is in
excess of my needs

the rig has several crystal filters in, but not the 500 hz cw filter.

everything is in great shape, no scratches, dings or bangs...
the power supply has the built in amp meter.

sold as a set, not DOA but other wise sold as is.

make me a offer....
--
Mike Bryce WB8VGE
SunLight Energy Systems