[TenTec] Subscription Problems

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
From: jmlowman@ix.netcom.com (Jim Lowman)
Date: Mon, 25 Sep 2000 17:26:10 -0700
Recently I've had a few list members report that they have suddenly
dropped off the Ten-Tec list; some after years of being a member.

If you find this happening to you, please let me know right away.  A
message to owner-tentec@contesting.com or to jmlowman@ix.netcom.com
will get my attention right away.

The only reasons that I would remove a member is if:

--the member's mailbox is full
--the member's e-mail address bounces as unknown
--messages are undeliverable to the member for more than one day

Also, if you find that you can receive messages from the list but are
unable to post to it, please be sure that you have HTML disabled before
sendling mail to the list.

Thus far, I've found it necessary to drop only two members from this
list for reasons of conduct.  There's no reason to apologize for any
perceived misconduct on your part, because if you fall into this
category, you'll be warned beforehand.

Thanks for continuing to make this a very worthwhile list.

73 de Jim - AD6CW