[TenTec] For Sale: Corsair ll, P.S., VFO and Kent Paddle

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] For Sale: Corsair ll, P.S., VFO and Kent Paddle
From: mhawk@in-touch.net (Mike Hawk)
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2000 18:25:28 -0400

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C028B0.4FB522C0

My beautiful Corsair ll with all the filters, power supply and remote =
VFO (263G) is still available. All are in excellent condition. Front =
panels show no wear at all, sides and tops have only the smallest =
mars/scratches. Have most of the original boxes and manuals. I'm getting =
ready to put my second kid in college and need the funds! Priced has =
been reduced to $850. Not ready to sell seperately yet. Also have a real =
nice Kent dual paddle for $100 in original box.  Michael Hawk  W8TG

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C028B0.4FB522C0

<HTML><HEAD>
http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=3D#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2>My beautiful Corsair ll with all the =
filters, power=20
supply and remote VFO (263G) is still available. All are in excellent =
condition.=20
Front panels show no wear at all, sides and tops have only the smallest=20
mars/scratches. Have most of the original boxes and manuals. I'm getting =
ready=20
to put my second kid in college and need the funds! Priced has been =
reduced to=20
$850. Not ready to sell seperately yet. Also have a real nice Kent dual =
paddle=20
for $100 in original box.&nbsp; Michael Hawk&nbsp;=20
W8TG</FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C028B0.4FB522C0--