[TenTec] Hot Fence Drama Continues with pictures.

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Hot Fence Drama Continues with pictures.
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan)
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2000 16:02:13 -0800
Hell I don't know what the problem is with this line.  I've had trouble on it
off
and on in varying severity for as long as I've had it and the telco can never
seem
to make it perfect.  At this point I'm not sure if my adjustment to the fence
had
any affect or not,, as of right now I'm lucky to connect at 19200.....

Sigh