[TenTec] Paragon 585 problem

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Paragon 585 problem
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan)
Date: Wed, 04 Oct 2000 12:14:40 -0700
I have a question about this although please forgive me it does not have to
do with tentec gear :)  In my yaesu rig every certain number of frequency
intervals it makes a quiet rush of static, ever since it was new.  Not loud
or annoying but it's there..  I have read that this is called "phase
noise",, is that correct? and is that related to this problem mentioned
below?

Thanks and happy computing
Dan