[TenTec] Ten Tec - YES Gatlinburg - NEVER again

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Ten Tec - YES Gatlinburg - NEVER again
From: n4al@arrl.net (Jim)
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 19:39:27 -0500
Bob-

I agree with you on both the TT hamfest and the Ski View Motel. The
rooms were, well, "rustic". When we arrived the XYL found dirty linen on
a bed and no one was in their office. I never figured out how the room's
heater was supposed to work. The linens were threadbare. The motel was
not within walking distance of restaurants. I don't remember hearing
about a "48 hour rule", but I see why they have it. Next time, I stay in
Pigeon Forge in a newer place for less money.

                        Jim  N4AL