[TenTec] Re: [TEN-TEC] Gatlinburg blues ...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [TEN-TEC] Gatlinburg blues ...
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:53:45 -0500
Jerry, out of curiosity, how did you connect the two power supplies?
What provision was made to ensure that they would share the load
equally? Were their unloaded voltages the same or could they be set to
be the same?

I am using the RM-35 version that allows for setting the output voltage
and the current limit to drive either my Kachina or my IC-756PRO. I also
have an Astron RM-20 which I might want to connect with the RM-35 and
wonder just how you went about setting yours up.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)