[TenTec] Re: [TEN-TEC] Re: [TEN-TEC] Gatlinburg blues ...

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Re: [TEN-TEC] Re: [TEN-TEC] Gatlinburg blues ...
From: tacquire@earthlink.net (Dan)
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2000 19:52:18 -0700
The problem of having one supply fail is easily solved.  Simply have each
power supply also be powering a relay that completes the B+ connection  for
the alternate power supply to the amp.  That way if Power Supply A dies then
it  de- energizes the power to it's relay which disconnects Power Supply B's
B+ line to the Amp.  Likewise the same for the alternative power supply.
Total redundancy.

Dan