[TenTec] Cap and Cup

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Cap and Cup
From: kg5u@hal-pc.org (Dale L Martin)
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 13:15:11 -0500

Greetings!

My Ten-Tec Cap and Ten-Tec Cup arrived sometime this week....I happened to
spot the box hidden away in the corner of the front porch (I use the
garage/kitchen entry) while working around the front of the house today.

I opened up the box to find a very nice coffee mug and cap.

However, the complimentary Omni VI+ was apparently overlooked during boxing
and shipping--can you take care of that for me, Scott?

I definitely will enjoy the lucky mug and lucky cap (ARRL SS CW is coming!).

Also, after reading all the notes about the Ten-Tec Swapfest, I really am
sorry I did not get to go.  Unfortunately, the same weekend had been
previously obligated to the W5 DX Bash at Lake Buchanan, Texas.  I had a
good time there; But, I'm sure I would have had just as good a time at
Ten-Tec.  Scott, coordinate the T-T Swapfest and W5 DX Bash dates a bit
better, please! ;-)

By the way, the coffee mug works very well with amber liquid refreshment
from Scotland, neat or with water and/or ice.

73,
Dale L. Martin, KG5U
kg5u@hal-pc.org
http://www.hal-pc.org/~kg5u