[TenTec] FS Corsair II

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FS Corsair II
From: csturner@falcon.csc.calpoly.edu (Clark Savage Turner)
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 20:44:06 -0700 (PDT)
On Tue, 17 Oct 2000, Jerry Harley wrote:

> MY Ten Tec Corsair II in excellent condition. For those that don't know;
> triple conversion,

Anyone else notice that the (Ten Tec) ads for the Corsair II said "triple
conversion"??  Of course, it is not true, there are only two IF stages, it
should be called "dual conversion" (unless you want to call the OMNI-D
"double conversion, hi hi).  I often wondered how such a mistake got made,
I think it was in the QST ads back when the rig was sold new.

I love mine even though it is only dual connversion :-)

Clark
WA3JPG