[TenTec] Morse in the Future "Movies"

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Morse in the Future "Movies"
From: timscot@lightspeed.net (timscot)
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2000 18:39:26 -0700
All smiles about Amature Radio in the Movies and TV
This wasn't the first time Morse was heard of on Voyager the TV series
    Well I too saw the show, yes Morse was used to send a warning message,
BUT, it was not reconized at first by one of the Characters as a message,
only by the other who knew of it because of another form of entertainment he
and the sender were participaiting in, All in All, it was nice to see Morse
used in the Movies, anytime Amature radio is put before the general public
it offers all of us an opportunity to wave our flag and just maybe bring a
new Ham into the Hobby.
   Let us not argue about it with lots of negative points and unjust
indignities towards the new rules that govern our hobby, how does that make
us look?
We as Hams should take advantage of each time we gain publicity.
from Tim Scott KQ6UF
timscot@lightspeed.net