[TenTec] Not good!

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Not good!
From: n1eu@hotmail.com (Barry N1EU)
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2000 10:08:55 EST
I had similar symptoms that seemed to be that the center point of the
passband had shifted as my Omni VI got warm.  All I had to do was  adjust
the PBT to recenter it over the actual passband.  I think it sometimes ended
up at 2 oclock or so.  Adding an external fan blowing across the heat sink
on the rear helped.

GL/73,
Barry  N1EU