[TenTec] INRAD 2.4 vs Stock TT Filters

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] INRAD 2.4 vs Stock TT Filters
From: wd3q@erols.com (Eric Rosenberg)
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 21:34:17 -0500
To all those who've asked, the answer is it is really hard to tell the
qualitative difference between the 10 pole INRAD filters and the stock
8 pole TT filters.

This is simply because I have only one radio and an A/B test is
therefore impossible.

My impression, however, is that during the CQWW last weekend, the
passbands were 'tight' and I was not displeased.

Sorry not to be more detailed.  It's a matter of preferences, I
suppose.

I don't think you can go wrong with either set of filters!

Eric W3DQ