[TenTec] Pegasus & PSK31

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Pegasus & PSK31
From: kc4tbh@mpinet.net (John Watson)
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2000 21:11:34 -0500
Hello All;

              Well, I have been enjoying my Pegasus on the phone portion
of the bands, so I decided to try the digital world and boy what a
difference from the days of hooking up a tnc, etc.
              I am new at this soundcard method of doing digital modes
and am I lost.
1.   I am using N4PY'S  software, v 1.40, and I have the accesory cable
hooked up as follows; the WHITE/audio in connected to the line out (that
goes to the computer speakers, with a 40db radio shack attenuator.  The
YELLOW/audio out is connected to the line in on the sound card.
2.  I use the AccInp button when going to use digital.
3.  I tried in both USB, and PSK, was rtty,
4.  THEN I start Digipan 1.2
                     I haven't a clue as to wher to start to set it up,
other than to say, I could only get gibberish on the screen when it was
in psk31 mode, not bpsk or the other.

I know this sounds as though I'm a real dolt, but beleive me, I am
trying my best to get this right.

Thanks for reading my message, and not laughing to loud...........hi hi

--
John Watson KC4TBH
11113 Camp St.