[TenTec] FUN WITH THE JUPITER

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] FUN WITH THE JUPITER
From: w8keb@1st.net (Ken & Linda Burrough)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 15:23:45 -0500
Hi All

The Jupiter is the best NEW RADIO to come on the market since the Omni C.
Easy to use, fun to use and the quality is good.  I have gotten nothing but
very good reports on the air.

The receive audio is outstanding and then try setting the receive filter to
2750 Hz, it gets better.  The QSK is up to the Ten-Tec standard and vox is
just as good as on my Omni VI Plus.  I can not find anything to gripe about
except they forgot to put a way to Zero out the RIT/XIT and PBT.  Maybe the
first upgrade on the software will change that.

The FUN Factor with the Jupiter is very HIGH, in fact I can not remember
having more fun with a new rig.

W8KEB
KENNETH E. BURROUGH---(KEN)
Ex:  NE0C--KC0WN--N6EVC--KA2HJY