[TenTec] Jupiter vs. Pegasus

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Jupiter vs. Pegasus
From: cjm@qvssoftware.com (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2000 16:51:51 -0500
I am also wondering what this "high boost" is.  My guess is that TT has
added a new function to the firmware.  I assume it will also be made
available for the pegasus and when this happens, I will add it to my
pegasus GUI.

Glad to see the Jupiter has an ext. speaker jack!

Carl Moreschi N4PY
cjm@qvssoftware.com