[TenTec] Century 21 Has Ten Tec ever put square buttons on it?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Century 21 Has Ten Tec ever put square buttons on it?
From: ke4vpn@yahoo.com (Ronnie Davis)
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:24:19 -0800 (PST)
Hello
I just bought a very nice Century 21, the only
question I have is it has two push buttons on the
front one for drive and the other for zero beat. All
the 21's I have saw had round buttons but mine has
square push buttons. If they have been replaced you
sure cant tell it? Button is red with outside black.
Does anyone know if Ten Tec made them that way? Maybe
a later model or something? Any help would be greatly
appreciated? Oh yea the rig works FB and its one nice
old cw rig. Thanks 73 de ke4vpn Ronnie