[TenTec] VJ after pearl

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] VJ after pearl
From: kf5mc@flash.net (J. Pursley)
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 15:45:32 -0600
I have been reading a lot regarding WW2 on this reflector. as a 27+ year
military veteran It is nice to know there are a few people left in this
country who realize the sacrifices a of us have made. It's too bad that
congress and the rest of the government is too wrapped up in it's self
to stand behind the promises made to many of us who stayed the course.
In particular " join the service stay in for 20 years and we will take
care of your medical requirements for the rest of your lives" . The
recent outcome of several court cases regarding that particular fact was
" That's not what we really meant".  Has anyone ever read Orwells ANIMAL
FARM???

It also bothers me that by edict of the US Govt. those American
Prisoners of war who were interned as slaves to work the Japanese mines
will not ever be compensated as are veterans of  many other countries
such as England. Even the Germans are now paying for crimes to
individual Jewish families who were enslaved.

I realize this has nothing to do with Ten Tec but neither does a lot of
other E-Mail

Joseph Pursley Senior Master Sgt USAF Ret.