[TenTec] Poor CW note on Pegasus and Jupiter

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Poor CW note on Pegasus and Jupiter
From: n4py@earthlink.net (Carl Moreschi)
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 01:25:51 -0000
The point I am trying to make is I believe a lot of people have their power
supply or computer monitor too close to their pegasus or jupiter, thus
creating
the problem and the bad rap.

Incidently, in my experiments with my son, we found the pegasus was
microphonic
to cabinet hitting as Steve suggests, but we also found my son's Icom 737
was also
microphonic when tapping on the cover of the radio.  So, it may be that many
radios
exhibit this problem from many manufactures.

Carl Moreschi  N4PY
Franklinton, North Carolina
n4py@earthlink.net