[TenTec] Omni6+Strange Fault?

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Omni6+Strange Fault?
From: w5yr@att.net (George, W5YR)
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2000 20:12:00 -0600
Sounds like a "beating" effect among several oscillators not quite on
frequency.

72/73, George   W5YR - the Yellow Rose of Texas      NETXQRP 6
Fairview, TX   30 mi NE Dallas in Collin county      QRP-L 1373
Amateur Radio W5YR, in the 55th year and it just keeps getting better!
Icom IC-756 PRO #02121 (9/00) Kachina #91900556 (12/99) IC-765 (6/90)