[TenTec] Herc II drive power

To: <tentec@contesting.com>
Subject: [TenTec] Herc II drive power
From: RMcGraw@InfoAve.Net (Bob & Linda McGraw K4TAX)
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2000 16:19:49 -0800
Duane:

Does your Omni have a 20 watt mark on the meter?  Mine is marked at 15
and then again at 25.  There's nothing in between these two but space.
With a non linear meter, I wonder just where 20 is in the scope of
things.

Mine is marked in the following sequence at 10 , 15 , 25, a hash mark
(presumed to be 50) and a much larger segment over the 100.

73
Bob K4TAX